Search This Blog

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Spaces Between: Upcoming Solo Exhibition



Hope you can join me reception night at my upcoming solo show, Spaces Between. I will be showing work that explores the dialogue between internal and external architecture and the body as a mediator. This work has stemmed from artist residencies (Sweden & Canada) where I have intentionally placed myself somewhere new. This work is a visual representation of the conversation and exploration of these new spaces.

I will be available during the reception and hope to see you there! Please feel free to pass this on to others you may think are interested and live the Bloomington, IN area! 

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/722075704516053/ 

www.lisawicka.com

Can't make it to the reception? That's ok! The exhibition will be up the whole month of August!

AUG 1 - 28TH, 2014
OPENING: FRI, AUG. 1ST, 5-8

IVY TECH JOHN WALDRON ART CENTER
122 SOUTH WALNUT STREET
BLOOMINGTON, IN 47404

MONDAY-FRIDAY 8AM-7PM
SATURDAY 9AM-5PM

No comments:

Post a Comment